Monday, February 7, 2011

2 months to go!

 Alright, I have to make this post because it's so exciting...

there's only 

2 months

until I get to marry Christopher James McNulty in the Salt Lake Temple. 
It's crazy how fast time is flying...when we got engaged it
seemed like FOREVER until April, but here we are in February already
and there is still so much to do.

I (with help from Chris too) still need to figure out :

- decorations
- pictures to put around the reception hall
- what picture to use for our announcements
- find envelopes and cardstock for announcements
- mail announcements
- make the tissue paper flowers
- pay more money to vendors
- find jewelry and shoes
- complete bridesmaids outfits

and the list goes on...

But none the less I'm loving it and part of me can't wait for it to be
done, but the other part is SO ready to be done and to
be married already and just spend my days
with my cute hubby.


59 days.

1 comment:

  1. i will help with jewelry and shoes... :) and anything else you need! i know you've been calling me, i'm a terrible friend, i will call you when you get off work tomorrow, I SWEAR!! :) love you!

    ReplyDelete