Tuesday, April 13, 2010

headband one...done.

over the course of my whole life i've gone through these little obsessions, if you will, with different things. last summer it was sandals, watches, and sunglasses. even though i am still loving those things, this is the year of the headband. not only have i been obsessed with already made headbands, but with making them myself. 

today i finally stopped at joanne's, got some fabric, and went to work! i created one headband "slider" as i like to call it. why you ask? well, the way that i made this flower was so that i would be able to slide it on and off any colored headband i want. clever huh? i thought so! here's my first one. what do you think?


the "slider"


slider on headband

now that i've completed one, i'm ready to start making a whole bunch. if only that money tree would start to grow!

2 comments:

  1. Paige you need to see my headbands I have been making. In the next day or two I will post mine! I love Love Love headbands

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw you sportin' that last night. very nice.

    ReplyDelete