Sunday, April 18, 2010

target field = amazingness.


target field


oh my...where do i even begin to describe this new field? all i can really say is amazing. i went with some friends from my singles ward. a bunch of my friends actually ended up being there. the section that we were in had some empty seats by us, so we ended up having everyone joining us. it was great!

my friend jessi and i kept commenting on how weird it was being in an outdoor stadium for baseball. we were so used to the metrodome and being inside that being able to have the sun on us was weird! a good weird though. it was such an amazing experience.

twins beat the boston red sox's 8-0. it was an awesome game! i was so glad we picked that day to go. my family was able to come as well. my cousin hillary, her husband kyle, and their son ben came to town for a visit and so we brought them along to the game as well. sorry kyle that your red sox's lost...but i'm not too sorry!

what a fun day! i already have tickets for another game. this time it's a night game...can't wait to see what that's like!



singles ward gang



me, michele, & jessi



the family w/ hillary, kyle & ben


1 comment:

  1. bah! jealous!! i want to go to a twins game so badly! and what a fun group!!! that makes it look even more fun!!

    ReplyDelete