Sunday, May 23, 2010

50 years...

so this post is over a week late for my dad, but it's been so crazy here that i haven't even had time to do all the posts i've needed too!

so my dad turned the big 5-0 this year. crazy! i can't believe that he's to that point already...he's still going strong though!

my mom thought of a really funny idea to celebrate the day since he wasn't really wanting to do anything until all the family go into town (more to come on that in another post). we took on the theme "50 is the new 30" and filled the yard with  30 pink plastic flamingos. my sisters and i also decorated the driveway with a bunch of chalk art. it was great. he had no idea this was happening and came home from the temple to a wonderful surprise!

here are just a few photos from that day...







to my dad - happy 50th ya old man. you are such an amazing father who has helped me with so much over the years. i am forever grateful to you and all that you have done. glad that i could be part of your big day! love you dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment