Tuesday, April 5, 2011

2 more days

So much has gone on this last week, I haven't
been able to post anything!! Monday last week, my wonderful
family came to town and have been helping me with
wedding stuff left and right. It's been amazing
to have them around. 

Thursday.
Thursday was so fun!
 I had my bridals and boy was that awesome!!
Chris was wonderful. He was such a good sport
and we had a great time. The weather was amazing (if only I could have 
that kind of weather for the wedding day!), and Kelly from 
Gallery Photography was so much fun too. He always makes 
these moments the best. We are excited to have him for 
our wedding day ( pictures to follow)!

Friday.
Friday was amazing. 
My love for this Church has grown even more
since Friday. I was able to go through the temple and I 
had so many family members there, it was such a blessing to 
see them. Most of all though, I was grateful to have my
parents and Chris there with me to be part of this. 
The temple is such an amazing place, and I want to go back as
much as I can. I can't wait for Thursday!!

I can't believe I'm getting married in 2 days...
Time has flown by SO fast it's crazy!
Chris and I have been so busy these last few days trying
to get everything done. Me getting wedding things done, and
Chris getting homework done since he'll be missing some school
while we are on our honeymoon.

2 days.
2 days.
2 days!!!

Can't wait to marry my best friend on Thursday!
Pray for good weather...it's supposed to be stormy and 
cold all day. Whatever comes though, I'll love it because I'll
be married to Christopher James McNulty for all time and eternity!!

p.s. here are some pictures from bridals :














Talk to you all after the wedding!! Next time I blog I'll be
Mrs. Paige A. McNulty...crazy!!


3 comments:

  1. So excited for you! Can't wait to see pictures and read all about it! Beautiful Bridals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so freaking excited!!! Ahhh, i love you paigekins

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH!!!! You get married tomorrow, I'm so stinkin excited for you. Your bridals are incredible! Have the best day ever Mrs. McNulty

    ReplyDelete