Wednesday, March 30, 2011

one week and a day


I only have a week and day left in my so called
"single" life and it's so weird!! It's crazy to think that I'm going
to be married in a little over a week from now. So crazy.
Christopher and I are so excited though. We are
tired of counting down the days!!

My family arrived on Monday, and we've been busy
getting the last minute errands done and things
finished. There's a bit of work to be done...still. Ha. I feel
like I say that every time I make a post about 
anything to do with the wedding.

It's kind of deja vu-ish to have them here. What I mean by
that is, this whole time I've been counting down with Chris until the
day that we get to be married, and it's always felt like it's forever away.
But now that it's practically here, it's a whole different feeling!

Everything will come together how it needs to though! I've got
a crafty Mom that has an eye for making things look good.
So I know that she will make the wedding look fabulous,
but most importantly, Chris and I are getting married in temple
in just over a week, and that I can't wait for!

On another note, I get to go through the temple on Friday :) 
I'm so excited I can't wait. I sure do love the temple. 

Well, there's only 8 days left until I marry the love of my life!

2 comments:

  1. cant wait...wish I could be there for the temple....know that I will be with you in spirit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so super pumped for you! I SO SO SO Wish I could be there with you guys on your special day! You guys have a blast!
    Lots of Love,
    Bee

    ReplyDelete