Thursday, March 10, 2011

new place, long drive

So its finally begun...my trek from Draper
to Provo every morning. If you're wondering why on earth
I'm making this drive every morning, allow me to
explain myself... 

I sold my contract to my townhouse and moved 
to my grandparents house in Draper.
I still am working at Independence High School
until the end of this month, so I get to wake
up at 7am, primp and beautify myself, then get on the I-15 
and head south to the wonderful University Ave. exit.

I find myself even more tired than normal this morning. I even went
to bed early last night! I didn't have the best nights sleep though.
New place...you know how that goes. Anyways, I have
a lot of crap that I need to organize and to decided whether 
I want to keep it, or "DI" it.

The other thing that I have to face is being away from
the fiance...instead of 10 minutes, I'm now over
20 minutes, and seeing that gas is so expensive, neither of us
can really afford to drive back and forth as much as we already are.
It stinks being so far from him. It stinks a lot.

This was the plan though to help me save some money, so it's a good thing.
A very good thing. Good thing I have KBull 93 for the morning drive!

p.s. only 28 days now!

1 comment:

  1. PAIGE!!! I am so stinking excited for you! The best thing about marriage is never having to say goodbye when you say goodnight! Hope you guys are having fun with all the planning! Miss you bunches!
    Love,
    Bee

    ReplyDelete