Friday, March 4, 2011

jazz vs. celtics


So the fiance and I went to the Jazz vs. Celtics game 
Monday night. Boy was it a crazy game! The Jazz
lost unfortunately, but man it was intense for the whole second
half of the game. Celtics would be up a few points
and then the Jazz would be one or two behind
and then they would tie it up and even pass them, 
but then the Celtics would just come back.

I have to admit, I've been a Celtics fan for the last 3 years,
so going into this game was tough trying to figure out
who I was was going to root for. As Chris and I sat
down in our seats, I was excited to see my beloved KG on the
court. But I also found myself cheering for the Jazz as the game began.

I cheered when the Jazz made a shot and booed when the refs
made an unfair call on them. Chris and I were very
surprised with how many Celtics fans there were though. We
think it's a ton of bandwagoners who used to be D-Will fans, but
have not abandoned ship because he's gone. 

Lame. That's what I think!

I don't know how he did it, but Christopher James has converted
me from being a true through and through Celtics fan
to a true blue Jazz fan! Don't get me wrong, I still think the Celtics
are a very good team and I still love watching them play,
but they have a stacked team, which in the NBA equals total unfairness!

Even though the Jazz lost, we had great seats and a great time.

p.s. time is flying by!! only 34 days now.
Remember when it was like 90? Yeah...that was stupid!

No comments:

Post a Comment