Monday, March 14, 2011

24 days and a slump

Today Chris and I hit 24 days in our countdown
to marriage. Can you believe it's coming
that fast? We sure can't...but we are so stoaked to finally
be Mr. and Mrs. McNulty. I am still running
through my mind every detail and what needs to be finished,
and what still needs to be paid for and figured out.
There's a lot to be done still...

BUT
the big stuff is done and over with.
It's all planned and ready to go. My dress is
ready for bridals, and my flowers are all
figured out. The reception food is all squared away,
and the groomsmen and tuxes have all been ordered.

Now all that's left is decorations for the reception, figuring
out what candy we want for the candy bar, try to
make some tissue paper flower balls to hang around our
reception center, the bridesmaids outfits need to be
completed - this is turning into it's own dilemma!
We also need to find a place to live for when we come back
in the fall. We don't want to scramble to find something
at the last minute, so we want to narrow to a few
places so that we can decided later this summer.

I have also hit a slump...

I'm tired of work. I'm tired of getting up early for a job
that I don't really like, to be honest. I love the people
I work with, and some of the students are really great and fun
to be around, but it's just a dead end job for me. This isn't
what I want to do, and so for me it's just to pay the bills
and save for the first few months of marriage.

I know I only have about 2 1/2 weeks left,
but I am dying of boredom!!
Could I make crafts at work?? Haha. 
That probably wouldn't be the best idea huh?

2 weeks from today though I get to see my family!!
The best part though is that in just over 3 weeks I get to marry
my best friend :) That's the thing that is getting
me through each and every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment