Tuesday, March 1, 2011

one month.

Today marks the one month mark until I get to go through the temple.
I cannot wait. To think that one month from today I get to enter
into the House of the Lord and take that next step is
the best feeling ever. I am filled with excitement similar to
a little kid on Christmas morning.

There's still a lot of planning and preparing for me to do not just for
the temple, but for the wedding as well. Seeing that there's only
a month until the temple means there's only a month and a week before the wedding!
Only a month and a week to be "single" aka "not married". I've hated filling
forms out for a new passport and stuff that ask for me to check which box applies to me:
single, married, divorced, widowed. 
I have to mark single even though I'm not single!! I'm engaged and soon to be married. 
It's kind of annoying. But soon I wont have to have this problem because I will
be able to mark "married". How sweet is that!?

So here's what I still have left to do:

- Try on my dress after the alterations
- Make sure my shoes and jewelry go with the dress
- Find the rest of the bridesmaids outfits
- Get the groomsmen fitted to their vests, and find ties
- Continue making tissue paper flowers (they are trickier than I thought!)
- Pack up my room and move to my grandparents
- Send out invitations!!! (that will be this week (: )
- Prepare to enter the temple and do all that's needed for that
- Change my social security card, license, etc.
- Finish at my job at IHS

I know I have more, but that's all I can think of for now...
See there's a lot! But I am loving every minute of it.
It's fun being a bride and planning all this stuff for one of the best 
days Chris and I will have, but I also can't wait for the day
when I get to call him my husband. Fiance kind of gets
old and you just want the next chapter to come.

only one month and 6 days until all that happens

1 comment:

  1. only one month and 6 days until I get to have revenge on the niece that pitched a fit at my wedding so many years ago........oh boy I have plans....
    Hope all is well, I so wish that I could be out there helping you with the tissue paper flowers....please give me an assignment, I would love to help

    ReplyDelete