Wednesday, March 23, 2011

love language

Last night Chris and I went to our Eternal Marriage
institute class. Oh how I love Tuesday nights with the fiance!
Each time I go to this class I learn something new
that will help me not only be a better person, but a better wife.
The lesson was on the 5 Love Languages last night.

awesome!

I loved this lesson. Our teacher said that this is the favorite
class that all past students attended. We took a test and to see which
of the 5 languages we spoke. What were the results?

Chris = physical touch

Paige = physical touch / quality time

It'll be interesting to see how we work together and how
we learn to accommodate each of our love languages. Needless
to say, I love it all! I love the adventure that we're
about to embark on, and the different places we'll go and see in the
over the rest of this year. 

Usually I would be so nervous to start
all this new change (don't get me wrong, I am), but to
have Christopher James by my side, I'm not so nervous anymore.

I sure do love that boy.

1 comment:

  1. I love you two. I remember with fondness my late nights and early mornings with Christopher at EFY. :)

    ReplyDelete