Thursday, March 3, 2011

summer, will you come...please?

I am tired of the cold.

I'm tired of dressing warm every day.

I'm tired of wearing a jacket at work the whole day 
because it's freezing in my office and everywhere else in the
school building.

I'm tired of not wearing my sandals to show off my
painted toenails.

I'm tired of bundling up at night because
it's so cold.

I'm tired of waking up early.

I'm tired of not being married to Christopher James.

I'm tired of only seeing the sun 2 or 3 days a week.

I'm tired of snow...and no flowers.

Basically, I'm ready for the summer to be here. I am ready for it to be May
already and for the sun to be out all the time and for the temperature
to be above 50. I'm ready to get my tan on and not look so pasty white all the time.
Too bad I'll look at way when I get married...oh well.

So summer...this post is for you. 
Will you PLEASE come and warm the place up!!

1 comment: