Wednesday, March 23, 2011

some updates

Well folks, we are down to just about 2 weeks
before the big event takes place. I have been running all
over the place trying to get the numerous tasks done
that need to be done. There have been some
changes to the wedding. Some are quite sad!!

change #1

the bridesmaids skirts failed.

I am so sad!! I LOVED these skirts and we had the
unfortunate situation happen of them being too small.
I was stupid for not having my sisters try them on
before last week because now I can't get any new sizes.

Thank goodness I have a wonderful mother because as soon as
we discovered the skirts wouldn't fit, she got online and
found a cute dress that will work just fine for the bridesmaids.
We are going to accent the dresses with some yellow flats (see below),
and some yellow jewelry, which I'm still looking for.

Let me know what you think:
(we have a yellow cardigan to go with them if it looks good)

change # 2 

So the original plan was to let the bridesmaids and groomsmen
find some yellow shoes and do a type of contest out of it.
Well for some reason all the girls were struggling to find yellow shoes
that were actually cute. I was so there about a month ago while
looking for cute shoes for the wedding day...
thank you ebay for providing me with the adorable heels
that I will be strutting in on April 7th.

Well, here's another shout-out to ebay because I was able to
find adorable yellow flats in all the sizes we needed
for my bridesmaids. I may or may not have purchased some
for myself in orange and blue!

Here are the shoes:
other updates

 Things have been going well otherwise. Just busy sending out
last minute invites, trying to figure out what candy we
want for the candy bar, and putting finishing details together for the
reception center. I have some ideas that I've that I need 
to figure out if they'll work or not, but hopefully I can figure 
something out soon! I've been wedding blog stalking at work just trying
to find some other ideas to try out and there is a lot out there!
It's just how much time I have to do it all...

Basically I'm just ready...I'm ready to put my wedding dress on
and be all gussied up with my hair did and sparkly jewelry on, while
wearing my high heels. I want to feel like a real bride, not that I
don't already do, but I feel like it wont be real until I actually
have the dress on.  

I can't wait to see my flowers, and to see my cake. For the reception
center to fill up with our family and close friends. To shove cake in Christopher's
face and to dance to our song in the ballroom. To leave under a shower of
sparklers and hop into our getaway car and drive off into the night to
start our new lives together as Mr. & Mrs. McNulty.

Only 15 days until all of that happens.


cant wait.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment