Sunday, December 12, 2010

christmas at temple square

Chris and I went to see the lights at Temple Square last night with my family. It's my favorite time of the year! I love living here in Utah so that I am able to do things like this more often.

We went with my uncle Steve and his wife, Laura, and their girls Regan, Avery, and their little boy Evan. We also went with my grandparents. It was so much fun! The girls loved the lights and cute little Avery was holding hands with Chris and I and she wanted us to swing her the whole time. It was such a great night. We had a lot of fun together and are super excited to be heading home to Minnesota on Saturday for Christmas with my family.

Here are some pictures from our night :)

the conference center
 



 me and the fiance




 my cute little cousins Avery and Regan



1 comment:

  1. Paigey!!!
    I absolutely love, love, love that coat! So stinkin cute with the frill at the bottom! Also, I am so excited that you are getting married. It is the best thing EVER! And you guys look so cute together! I am so happy for you guys!
    Lots of Love,
    Brittany

    ReplyDelete