Thursday, December 16, 2010

finals.



Finals, I have four words for you

I don't like you.

There's something about studying subjects that I have no need for, that I hate. For example, I'm in a Human Anatomy class online through BYU-Idaho. Don't ask me why I chose this class...I wanted to get my associates and so I had to take a Biology credit, so I decided to chose this class over Biology. Dumb idea. Really dumb idea.

My teacher is great. He's nice and helps his students out when in need. The only problem is he really loves to assign tests. Hard tests. I am generally not a very good test taker, so this has been a bit of a challenge for me this semester. This finals week though...pure torture.

This teacher has decided to assign 2 tests this week. That's right, you heard me...2. Who does that? Who assigns 2 tests to an online class the week of finals? A crazy professor, that's who.

Anyways...needless to say I've been studying my booty off for the past week. The poor fiance has barely seen me and he hates it. Hopefully though it will all pay off with a good grade on my final, and a passing grade in that class so I never have to deal with it again!

Wish me luck because about this time tomorrow I'll be sitting down at my desk at work about to take the test...AHHH!!


Good news though...Chris and I get to fly home on Saturday to Minnesota for Christmas and we are very excited! It's going to be freezing, but definitely worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment