Saturday, February 20, 2010

30 Day Cleanse



I'm a big fan of the Ellen show, and over this past month she's been on this sugar cleanse. This is usually the time of the year that I feel sluggish and somewhat crappy. I owe thanks to all the holiday snacking that seems to continue on through til May. Especially now that I'm home, my Mom has goodies out everywhere so it's very tempting to just snack away all day long.

I've decided that I'm going to do a 30 day cleanse myself. Starting tomorrow, Sunday February 21, I am going to refrain from eating any candy, cake, cookies, or drinking pop. The pop will be a hard one since my family is huge on that and it's always in the house. There was one point where I had gone almost a year without drinking any soda. Let's see if I can get back to that!

As far as the fitness goes, I'm working on trying to get a good deal with Life Time Fitness. Hopefully I can get a cheap membership or else I'm going to have to find a creative way to exercise while living in the frozen tundra.

Goodbye sugar!! Hopefully I wont need you when it comes to junk food after 30 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment