Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Finally Here.

So, I've been wanting to create my very own blog for the longest time now. I've been managing my family's blog, which turned into being just mine, but I wasn't able to switch the URL to something that belonged to me. Well, since I got a new email, I decided it was about time I start the long awaited blog of mine.

A little about me. I'm a young, single adult who strives everyday to make something of myself. I am currently living with my parents and younger siblings while off-track from school. I guess some could say I'm a struggling (starving) art student who is trying to make it in the design program at school. Art is a brutal major, yet I love it with all my heart, just like I love my iMac computer.

I sent my best friend off on an 18 month long mission for our church back at the beginning of January. She's serving the Lord in the South and is loving it. I sure do miss her a lot. I have never had to give up someone who I talked to constantly about everything. She was my go to person. That first month was like I was stuck in a cloud everyday. I was surrounded by family and other friends, which helped immensely. Nothing though would bring my best friend back. It's been almost 2 months and things have been getting better and better each day. I can't believe she's already been out for that long. I'm crossing fingers that time will pass by faster then it did in January. Of course, being home with nothing to really do isn't helping!

I've made a decision to accomplish a few things while living at home for these 5 months. Here's what I want to do:
- Learn how to play the guitar
- Read the books on my bookshelf that I have yet to touch
- Design at least 8 new pieces (I've already got 1 done!)
- Pick up running a.k.a. get into shape

I'm going to use this blog as well the track my progress on those things. Hopefully this will be motivation for me to get crackin' and stop sitting on the couch watching non-stop NCIS episodes! I do love my NCIS though...maybe on occasion?

Here's to new beginnings! I sure do love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment