Friday, February 26, 2010

a birthday wish


rach and me.


today is my dear friend rachel's birthday. i thought i would say a few words about this her today.

rachel and i first met about 2 1/2 years ago through a mutual friend. i was drawn to her in an instant. she is a remarkable person full of joy and love. she is always positive and has a very lovable laugh.

she has been the kind of friend i've needed for a very long time. she's helped me through a lot and has always been a shoulder for me to cry on. we've been through some interesting times together from country dancing nights to herding a group of our little flesh eating vulture efy kids. i will always remember how much fun i have with this girl.

here's to you rachel. i wish you a wonderful 22nd birthday. may it be full of friends, family, love, and of course cake (please eat some for me since i can't...). i love you girl to the end. thanks for everything. you deserve the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment