Monday, March 1, 2010

new designs.

i've been working on some new stuff this past week. it's a series i saw on Etsy that i want to do my own version of. i haven't been able to come up with a name for the series yet, but i figure that can come later. what the series is made up of are different sayings that will be printed on a cream colored cover weight paper. here is the first one that i've created. this individual piece is called p.s. i love you.


             

another project that i've been working on is something for my friend jessica. she's the one serving her mission in mississippi. she wrote in a letter to me one week that while she was out tracting she came across a word in window that she really liked. the word was "forged". she told me she wanted me to design something for her with that word along with some other things. my idea is for it to be a 5x5 inch print on a cover weight paper. i took a stab at it and here are a few of the different designs that i came up with:

design 1

design 2
design 3
design 4


so those are the newest designs i've created. let me know what you think on the p.s. i love you, and tell me which one of the forged designs you like best.

2 comments:

  1. I love these both! You are so creative! I totally want one now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you! If you really want one I'll make one just for you. Just tell me what you want and I'll get working on it. Seriously. I am always looking for new projects to work on!

    ReplyDelete