Wednesday, March 3, 2010

sore. sore. sore

today marks day two of my workout routine. oh boy am i sore as can be! i'm taking it really easy and trying not to push myself here in the beginning. i decided that since i have no money and that the reason i moved home was to save, that buying a gym membership would be a.) stupid, and b.) pointless. 

we own an elliptical machine that sits in my basement and so i figure that i can get a pretty good workout from that while i'm waiting for the snow outside to melt. by then i hope to power walk or run. dream would be to run miles on end. that will take work though. work that i'm willing to do. 

it's been a long time since i've been sore. it's a good sore though. my abs are sore. my arms are sore. my butt is sore. all the areas i'm working on. hopefully procrastination doesn't kick in and i can keep this routine up.

today also marks day eleven on the sugar cleanse. i'm doing great as far as not drinking pop. it's the not having chocolate that is starting to hit me real hard. especially at night like i said before. one of my favorite treats that i have been snacking on though is california strawberries (strawberries dipped in sour cream and brown sugar). yum! if you've never tried it, it's time you do. it's so yummy!

moral of the post...i'm kickin butt! holla! 

No comments:

Post a Comment