Monday, March 15, 2010

warm weather = need for summer


california 2009


ok, i am not in california, but it sure does feel like it here in minnesota! for the past couple of days it has been sunny and warm and delightful. I was driving home from church yesterday with my window down for the first time in months! it was fantastic. experiencing this warm weather has got me itching for more. unfortunately with me living in minnesota, i don't think that's going to happen anytime soon. 

i do get to escape the "cold" for a bit though. in about a week i get to fly to utah for my efy training. can you say exciting?! i am pumped. i get to see a ton of friends that i haven't seen in months, and i also get to be near the mountains. 


life couldn't get any better than this :)


2 comments:

  1. Question: What team are you working with this summer because I just got offered weeks! Yay I'm excited to see you!
    -Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Sydney!! I am working with the Red team. What team did you get weeks for?

    ReplyDelete