Monday, January 10, 2011

happy ending.

excuse the crazy face...but I'm excited!!

So let me explain why I posted a crazy face at the beginning of this post...I didn't make this known in the last post about my skirts because part of me didn't want to deal with the possibility that these skirts (pictured in the last post) might not be an option for my wedding...here's the story:

I was at work...naturally looking at wedding stuff when I found the perfect skirt for my bridesmaids to wear from Downeast. Oh, was I in love. So I called my sister...she loved them. Called my Mom...she loved them. Basically I was in heaven. As I went to order them though, my sister pointed out to me that the only sizes left were xx-small and xx-large. Boo. I was so sad!!

I thought to myself though that there had to be some way of me these skirts. Some way. So I emailed Downeast and told them that if there was anything they could do for me that it would make my wedding. 

Well...there was!! I got a call from the awesome Dana today and she told me she was able to find ALL of my skirts. ALL!!! I am a very happy bride today :) So I am going to post the skirt again because I think it's so darn cute! But here's part of what my bridesmaids will officially be wearing on my wedding day:


Thank you Dana!! You are amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment