Monday, January 31, 2011

monday thoughts.

monday thoughts

So I thought I would start something new on my blog. 

Reason #1 - so I can write more on here
Reason #2 - to be more positive
Reason #3 - to keep my mind clear while I'm planning this wedding

So each Monday I will post a "monday thoughts" post on something that I'm thinking of, deciding between, amazed by, basically whatever is on my mind that particular Monday.

Today's thought is on : technology

This piece of wonderfulness is something that continues to amaze me each and every day. Today I got to text my Dad in a blink of an eye who is half way across the world in India for work right now. To be able to send and receive texts messages that fast will always boggle my mind. It sure is cool though! 

p. s. only 66 days left :)

No comments:

Post a Comment