Wednesday, January 26, 2011

a new obsession.

 
So the fiance and I have started a new obsession...well, he got me on it actually.
I have finally been introduced to Jack Bauer.

I know, I know...how have I not watched 24 in the last 9 years it's been aired? To be honest, I have no idea. I had so many other shows that I was following (I'm a bit of a t.v. junkie), and so I don't think I really had time to add another show to the list. But I have to say that I am so glad I'm NOT watching it on t.v. because I would go crazy!! Instead of waiting a whole week to watch the next one, Chris and I just have to select the next episode. Thank you Netflix.

I am excited about this new obsession and can't wait to watch more of it!

Jack Bauer...you rock.

1 comment:

  1. Be careful! It is ridiculously addicting. I'm talking Mike and I watched 7 seasons in 2 months. That is a lot of tv when your both working full time jobs!!

    ReplyDelete