Tuesday, January 4, 2011

sometimes i hate getting back to real life.


So today is day two of being back to work and real life and I find myself not being ready for it. I don't think I was quite ready for my vacation to be over. Yes, watching movies and sitting around all day can only last for so long, but at the same time it's so nice!!

I'm trying to make the transition back into real life a bit easier by concentrating on wedding stuff. I must say it's helped quite a bit! I already have a dress appointment for Thursday and then on Saturday to the Bridal Fair!! Gotta say, I sure do love those. Chris is even suggesting he come along so that we can get some free stuff maybe? Hopefully he will have fun...they are crazy!! I'm excited to take him though. We should have some fun.

Needless to say, this year has been pretty good. Chris and I are going to make some resolutions for ourselves as well as us together. When I have some I'll post them :)
'til then!

No comments:

Post a Comment